Friday, February 6, 2009

Agony

Does a woman attain nirvana when she produces a child? Is that the culmination of her feminineness? Is it her purpose upon this earth to see to that she produces offsprings? Are thoughts such as these detrimental to my health?? Am in such anguish right now. I so detest seeing this 'so and so blessed with a baby' mail in my official inbox. Really, am not bad, even if I say so myself. But at times it just feels like someone is driving a nail through my heart. I don't want to envy anybody.. but please god, give me some peace of mind. I don't want to sob like this, sitting in office.

1 comment:

Timepass said...

This is a very trying time for u..Based on my experience i will say be positive and patient..though it is very easy to say and almost impossible to follow..
hopefully things will get back on track soon..