Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Simple Pleasures of Life

It was past 10 in the night. I heard a sound... the front gate almost crashed open. I heard the bike vroom in. C had come home.

I went out to generally wave at him when he came rushing from his bike. He held a small plastic bag in his hand...I had no clue what it was. "Fast! Fast!!", he said. "What is it??" - He had two grape flavoured ice sticks from Arun :-D

I quickly went and put in two plates and he didn't even bother to remove his shoes... both of us were happily licking it and seeing whose lips had turned more pink!

5 comments:

Artnavy said...

so romantic

we would have had mango
must try grape though

VJ said...

It is great pleasure..

I love the grape ones too for the sheer fun of seeing my tongue turn pink !

Subhashree said...

Oh so sweet... I love their mango ones, the ones without milk.

DC said...

Art - do try the grape.. i think you'll like it
VJ - it IS fun! isn't it?
Subhashree - yeah, the ones with milk or vanilla bar or whatever isn't too good.

Choxbox said...

lovely. i am inspired!