Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hap Hap Happy Birthday....

Folks, it is my birthday today :-)

I feel kind of weird to announce it on the blog but then I am sooo touched by my dearest C's gestures that I want to acknowledge it here and cherish it for a long long time.

Last evening C took me out to a nice boutique in Chetpet and got me some fabulous clothes. Lots of casual wear, summer wear types. Then we headed to Shri Mithai for a light dinner of various Chaat items.

And at mid night as I was slowloy drifting to sleep... he pulled out a nice Harmonica!! I had been eyeing that in the music store for some time... I was soo happy... he even played the Birthday song for me on it...

This morning, I received a call from Udavum Karangal and they wished me too :-) C had arranged lunch for 100 kids...needless to say, I was really touched.

And just now, I received a bouquet of the most beautiful roses! From Ferns & Petals. Light pink and darker ones.. a dozen roses in all, neatly tied with a bow and a card attached to it... oh C! you have bowled me over :-)

I don't have to say it.. but still.. thank you sooo much for everything.

I love you. You are simply the best :-))))))

6 comments:

Artnavy said...

Happy birthday fellow Taurean and how old are you now??

ruvi said...

Happy Birthday DC!

VJ said...

Happy Birthday DC !!!!!!!!
great to hear it was lovely with heaps of surprises !!

Usha said...

Happy birthday DC!
I can see you are having a great day. Wishes for an equally wonderful year.

DC said...

Thank you Art, Ruvi, VJ and Usha.

Subhashree said...

Awww... lovely. Glad you had a great time. Belated birthday wishes to you.