Monday, July 6, 2009

History Created

With Roger Federer winning his 15th Grand Slam. 6th Wimbledon title. Regaining his No.1 ranking.

Just wanted to to write this down so that I remember it for a long time...

I guess this easily surpasses the epic final of last year which was so heartbreaking. Just the fact that it was a more classic serve, volley, chip n charge game which looks extremely beautiful on Grass.. compared to a slug fest from the baseline.

I think we are very fortunate to be born in this era to witness such immaculate play, grace, humility. This was definitely not one of Roger's smooth as silk performance, instead, it showed his courage, self-belief and his fighting spirit. Which is something we could all learn and use in our lives.

2 comments:

VJ said...

I am so happy for him too !!

BTW , what's your email ID?

Unknown said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

Dell Laptop Showroom in Anna Nagar