Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2008

The last month of this so-far dreadful year has come. I really want to get this over with. Perhaps the personal loss we suffered makes me see only the negatives this year...here are some terrible incidents (few personal and many other natural and man-made disasters) that took place.

April - Great personal loss. Lost my baby when I was 16 weeks pregnant.

May - Blasts in Jaipur (a city that I have begun to love, thanks to the frequent trips that we made while in Gurgaon)

May - Sichuan (in China) Earthquake of magnitude 8.0 M

July - Blasts in Bangalore and Ahmedabad

August - One of my Perippa (my mom's elder sister's husband) passes away

September - Blasts in New Delhi in GK II and Connaught Place area

September - Blasts in Malegaon

October - Another perippa passes away!

October - Blasts in Tripura and Manipur

October - Blasts in Assam

November - Terror Attacks in Mumbai

Not to mention the economic downturn.

These are just few of the ghastly incidents that took place over this year. Especially in India. I don't even want to attempt listing down WW happenings!

I really pray for all those who lost their lives. Especially for my beloved baby. I miss you so much.


The heart is heavy and the mind is numb,

Seeing the loss, bloodshed and apathy, am dumb.

But what is life without hope and so I pray to you,

Please give us a happy, healthy, peaceful year and help us start a fresh life anew

No comments: